Services open to all youth include:
- Job referrals and job development assistance
- Self-help computer stations with internet access
- Access to job listings and national job search websites
- Job market information and employer profiles
- Extensive library of financial aid, education, and job search-related resources
- Job search and job success skills training workshops
- Career assessment and counseling
- Referrals to schools, agencies, and other youth resources
The Youth Succeed (WIOA) Program:
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Program offers assistance in supporting youth to obtain their high school diploma, GED, or post secondary certificate/training (2 years or less), and encourages youth through their education by offering case management and supportive services.
Services provided are based on individual need and availability of funding. Learn more about the WIOA Program.