The services below can be completed entirely online.
There is a $1 convenience fee to pay using a check or e-check or a transaction fee of $0.75, plus a 2.25% service charge, is applied to all credit card transactions. This service charge is passed on to our card merchant.
- Renew Registration Online
- First-Time Vehicle Registration (Not transferring plates) - This option is currently unavailable online. Please call our offices at 720.523.6010 or come visit our offices to get new plates.
- Replace License Plate Stickers/Tab
- Estimate Registration Fee Calculator
- Apply for a First-Time Handicap Placard
- Out-of-State Emission Extension
- Duplicate Title
- Transaction Receipt
- Change Address
- Manage Handicap Placards (if you already have one)
- Request a Duplicate Registration
- Check the Status of Your Title
- Plate Replacement - This option is currently unavailable online. Please call our offices at 720.523.6010 or visit our offices to get new plates.
- Release Liability (Sold the vehicle)