Currently, there is a limit of one transaction per appointment. Learn more here. Anything in excess will need to be mailed to the Brighton Motor Vehicle office or scheduled in a 10-minute, drop-off appointments. Appointments can be scheduled online.
Brighton Motor Vehicle: 4430 South Adams County Parkway Suite, E2001 Brighton, CO 80601
Email us at email@example.com
Brighton Motor Vehicle
Dealer & Company Desk Locations and Hours of Operation
- Include drop sheet with specific instructions (e.g. title only, title and plates, etc.), fleet number, 2% number (when applicable), tax-exempt information, contact method, and method of payment.
- Paperwork must be complete and accurate.
- Payment is required at the time of transaction.
- Include completed title application (DR2395) for each title or MSO we are processing.
- A Heavy Vehicle Use Affidavit is required for all vehicles weighing over 10,001 lbs.
- An SMM Worksheet is required for any new equipment.
- Blank check with authorization letter or escrow account with adequate funds. Call the Service Center at 720.523.6010 to set up an escrow account.
- Email address and phone number of the company contact.