Be Prepared for Your Visit
Before you come into our offices for your transaction, please be prepared with all the documents you need. This will allow us to better complete your transaction request.
Select the type of transaction you are coming into the office to complete to see the full list of requirements for each. Please note: The forms are not savable. Once you’ve identified the correct form, download it (if necessary), fill it in, print it out, sign it, and bring them with all supporting ownership documents to your office visit:
- Registering an Out-of-State Vehicle by New Residents
- New Purchase, Cash Sale, Out-of-State Dealer
- New Purchase, Cash Sale, Colorado Dealer
- New Purchase, Cash Sale, Private Party
- Add or Drop a name from the Title & Registration (this can be mailed in)
If you’re unsure of which form you need, reach out to our Motor Vehicle Titles Center at 720.523.6310. Their hours are Tuesday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.