Mobile Check-In Available Now
We’re now offering mobile check-in for many services at the Adams County Human Services Center. When you arrive, visit mobilecheckin.adcogov.org to select your service and get in line. You will be notified via text that your visit was created, when you’re next in line, and when it’s time to enter the building.
Schedule an Appointment
Some of our services are now available via appointment! Click here to see what services are available for appointments and to schedule an appointment.
Community Support Services
The Division of Community Support Services offers a variety of public assistance programs designed to help individuals and families become as self-sufficient as possible. The division also provides adult protection services that ensure that Adams County adults are safe and protected from maltreatment and exploitation. We are committed to providing services to eligible clients in an efficient and effective manner.
The Division’s programs and services are found by clicking on the following links:
- Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)
- Child Support Enforcement
- Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Aid to the Blind/AB
- Aid to the Needy Disabled/AND
- Burial Assistance
- Food Assistance (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Home Care Allowance/HCA
- Low Income Energy Assistance/LEAP
- Military Assistance Program
- Old Age Pension/OAP
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families/TANF
- Medicaid and Medical Assistance