Child Support Services strives to put children first by encouraging both parents to assume economic and social responsibility. Our children's health and stability are positively impacted when both parents are active participants in their lives.
Our program was established by federal and state law to locate noncustodial parents and to obtain financial support for their children from them. Under these laws we provide a variety of services ranging from paternity testing to enforcing court-appointed child support orders. Learn more about our services
The Child Support Services program also includes a Family Support Registry (FSR). This program serves as a centralized collection and disbursement unit for processing child support and maintenance payments.
Colorado Child Support Services (CSS)
The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program oversees the state’s child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado’s 64 county child support offices.
You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:
- Instructions for completing and submitting a child support application
- How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado