Mobile Check-In Available Now
We’re now offering mobile check-in for many services at the Adams County Human Services Center. When you arrive, visit mobilecheckin.adcogov.org to select your service and get in line. You will be notified via text that your visit was created, when you’re next in line, and when it’s time to enter the building.
Schedule an Appointment
Some of our services are now available via appointment! Click here to see what services are available for appointments and to schedule an appointment.
Need help paying for food? Learn how to apply for SNAP/Food Assistance below!
Need help paying for food? If you and your family are food insecure apply for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) now. Applications can take up to 30 days to process, so don’t wait!
- Submit a paper application to 11860 Pecos St. Westminster, CO 80234
- Apply online through Colorado PEAK: Colorado.gov/PEAK
- Apply over the phone through Hunger Free Colorado: 720.382.2920
All applications must include a name, address, and signature. Be proactive! Turn in proof of all current income in your home and respond to “Request for More Information” letters.
Not sure if you qualify? Screen for eligibility here: AdamsSNAP.benefitslaunch.org
Printable SNAP Application Resources
- Applications - English | Spanish
- Voter Registration Forms - English | Spanish
- SNAP Brochures - English | Spanish
- SNAP Purchasing Online Flyer
- My CO Benefits Flyer - English | Spanish
Extra Food Resources
- Supplemental Food Resources
- Adams County Food Pantries 2021
- Cooking Matters Recipe Framework - English | Spanish
- Stretching Ingredients - English | Spanish
- WIC Adams County - English | Spanish
- Senior Hub Meals on Wheels
- P-EBT 2021
- Joyful Journey's, Teens Living Clean, and Bennett Recreation Center Drive-Thru Resource Events
- Anythink Bennett Drive-Thru Resource Events
- Anythink Wright Farms Drive-Thru Resource Events
- Growing Home - English | Spanish
- Free and Reduced Lunch - English | Spanish
- Food Bank of the Rockies Senior Program - English | Spanish
- Food Bank of the Rockies Mobile Pantry
Check the status of your public assistance application & benefits on your own!
Avoid the long wait times! Check the status of your benefits online at Colorado.gov/PEAK or on the My CO Benefits mobile app available through the Apple and Google Play app stores. Visit PEAKoutreach.com/training, click on “Training Resources” then click on “User Guides” for step-by-step instructions on how to check your application and benefit status through Colorado PEAK.
Are you waiting for your SNAP/Food Assistance Application to be processed?
An application for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) can take up to 30 days. While waiting on your case to be processed visit CookingMatters.org/Stretch-SNAP-Dollars for five tips from Cooking Matters on how to stretch your food dollars. Visit adcocrmap.org to view an interactive community resource map for other resources throughout Adams County.