COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Community Resources
For updated information in Adams County on the COVID-19 situation, visit our Community Resources page. For information about accessing our services throughout the closure, visit our Human Services Center Resources page.
Adams Five-Star Schools has announced an extended Spring Break beginning Monday, March 16. School buildings will be open on Monday, March 16, for pick-up of items, including medications and student belongings that they need for this extended break. All school building activities including school day instruction, BASE and PEAK programs, preschool, athletics/sports, health services, enrichment, etc. are canceled from Monday, March 16, through Friday, March 27. Additionally, all after-school activities and events beginning today, Friday, March 13, have been canceled through March 27, including community use of facilities and any weekend performances. Visit the Adams 12 website for information from the school district on:
- Pick up of student medications and other items on Monday, March 16
- Nutrition Food Services Plan with times and locations beginning on Tuesday, March 17
- Learning resources and enrichment activities during the break
When viewing these reports, click the tabs at the top to view the various divisions.
For the quickest possible service when applying for benefits, making changes to your current account, or inquiring about the status of your account,
please visit Colorado PEAK.
- Adult Protection Services
- Burial Assistance (email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application or schedule an interview)
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)
- Child Support Services
- Children and Family Services
- Colorado Works (TANF)
- Community Support Services
- Foster Care
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Food Assistance Program
- Head Start
- Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) and Medical Assistance
- Veterans Services
- Workforce and Business Center