The Division of Children and Family Services is dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of children in a permanent family home. Services offered:
- Assessment of child abuse and neglect allegations.
- Family preservation services.
- Family reunification services.
- Temporary foster care and treatment services.
- Resolution of extreme conflict between youth and parents.
- Adoption, guardianship, emancipation and other permanency options when children cannot be reunified with parents.
- Domestic Violence Resources (House Bill 1451)
Children and Family Services Center7401 N. Broadway
To report child abuse or neglect, call 303.412.5212
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.