The Division of Children and Family Services is dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of children in a permanent family home. Services offered:
- Assessment of child abuse and neglect allegations.
- Family preservation services.
- Family reunification services.
- Temporary foster care and treatment services.
- Resolution of extreme conflict between youth and parents.
- Adoption, guardianship, emancipation and other permanency options when children cannot be reunified with parents.
Children and Family Services Center11860 Pecos St.
Westminster, CO 80234
TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT, CALL 303.412.5212.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.