Client Services provides an effective continuum of services and resources to achieve safety, permanency, and well-being for the children of Adams County. The Client Services section also supports the work of the Division through identification, design, implementation, and evaluation of services needed and provided for children and families involved in Child Protection Services.
Services We Provide
The client services program was formed in March 2005. Services delivered support the work of the Intake, Ongoing and Permanency sections of the division.
What we do:
- Identify & meet division placement needs & resources.
- Develop working partnerships with the community to meet Division needs.
- Ensure high quality foster care and adoptive resources. Foster support provides a safe and stable temporary home for children who cannot return to their biological home due to safety and protection issues. Adams County is in need of quality, committed foster parents. Please contact us at 303.412.KIDS (5437) or 303.412.5030 if you are interested in becoming an Adams County foster home.
- Ensure that every contract for out-of-home services is thoroughly and accurately completed and evaluated.
- Provide treatment services to families within our community to expedite permanency and achieve successful independence.
For additional information about his program, please contact Children and Family Services at 303.412.8121.