The Adams County Office of Emergency Management (OEM) in partnership with the Adams County Treasurer and Adams County Economic Develop (ACED), is available to direct local businesses to resources in helping plan and build preparedness.
- Identify the critical functions for your business.
- Classify your business functions based on the following categories: high (most important), medium, and low (least important) based on legal, financial, stockholder, and supplier requirements.
- Begin addressing how to support the highest of functions.
Critical Business Function Checklist
Critical Function Considerations
- Facility location•Equipment and furniture
- Product or inventory
- Money or financial records (particularly the ability to issue payroll)
- Computer hardware and software
- Management and employees
- Advertising and communications