Report an Issue

YourGOVWhat is YourGOV?

YourGOV is an application that allows citizens to report non-emergency related issues to the county. YourGOV can be used via the Web or your mobile phone. YourGOV users can submit common road issues such as potholes, as well as street light outages and more—complete with location, details and photos. Once submitted, YourGOV will automatically deliver requests to Adams County where they are reviewed and routed for proper handling. By creating a username with YourGOV, you can submit an issue and track its progress from submission to completion.   

How does YourGOV Work?

When you follow the link to YourGOV, your first step is to sign in using a valid email address and password. If you’re a first time user, you’ll first need to create a profile to use the application. Once successfully registered and logged in, you can select “Add Request” and enter an address or click on the map. Next you can select an issue, the date the issue was observed, and enter any pertinent details. 

YourGOV Mobile

Users of Apple iPhone™ can download the free YourGOV iPhone app in the iTunes App Store. Users of Android™ enabled smartphones can download the free YourGOV app in the Google Play Store or Amazon App Store.

Contact Adams County

To contact Adams County directly about a road issue, call 303.853.7137.