All Adams County Motor Vehicle Offices Closed Tuesday, Nov. 3
To provide assistance to the Elections Department, all Adams County Motor Vehicle offices will be closed on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 3.
Processing behind-the-scenes will continue, and all transactions will be available online at myDMV.colorado.gov.
There are direct links available for each transaction:
- Renew Registration Online
- First-Time Vehicle Registration (not transferring plates)
- Replace License Plate Stickers/Tab
- Estimate Registration Fee Calculator
- Apply for a First-Time Handicap Placard
- Out-of-State Emission Extension
- Duplicate Title
- Transaction Receipt
- Change Address
- Manage Handicap Placards (if you already have one)
- Request a Duplicate Registration
- Check the Status of Your Title
Normal business hours will resume on Wednesday, Nov. 4. Thank you for your understanding.