To significantly enhance quality of life, enrich communities & INSPIRE
Adams Hollow is the Denver region’s top-rated disc golf course – a challenging 18 hole, two-mile course for beginners and experts alike. The course has concrete tee pads, multiple pin placements, benches, trash and recycling bins, restrooms, and mature trees and a variety of terrain which allows the course to evolve throughout the year.
Adams Hollow was originally installed in September 2015 on a pilot basis. After feedback from the course designer, the public, and the disc golf community, a planned redesign added new pin placements and moved several of the holes on the front to improve playability and safety. The grand opening was August 12, 2016.
Course Temporarily Closed Starting Oct. 2021
Adams Hollow Disc Golf Course will be closed effective October 1, 2021 in order to accommodate a major Metro Wastewater Line installation. The course is planned to reopen in Spring 2022. This area will be an active construction zone during this time frame and off limits to recreational use. Adams County Parks, Open Space & Cultural Arts will be opening a temporary 9-hole disc golf course at Pelican Ponds Open Space at 90th and Riverdale Road during this time for disc golfers to enjoy. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you for your patience during this construction process.
Reserve the Course
To reserve the course for private use or tournaments, please contact the Adams County Regional Park staff at 303.637.8007.
- Adams Hollow course map
- What is disc golf and how to play it
- Review of Adams Hollow with Hole-by-Hole Drone Flyover
- Enter the Adams County Regional Park through the main entrance (Park Blvd.).
- Turn right at the first road, Campground Road, and follow until it ends.
- Park in the parking lot to the left (look for Adams Hollow signs.).
- Proceed on foot on the dirt road past the “Dead End,” sign adjacent to the golf course.
- The course is an 1/8 mile walk down the dirt path.
- Google Maps directions