To significantly enhance quality of life, enrich communities & INSPIRE
Adams Hollow is the Denver region’s top-rated disc golf course – a challenging 18 hole, two-mile course for beginners and experts alike. The course has concrete tee pads, multiple pin placements, benches, trash and recycling bins, restrooms, and mature trees and a variety of terrain which allows the course to evolve throughout the year.
Adams Hollow was originally installed in September 2015 on a pilot basis. After feedback from the course designer, the public, and the disc golf community, a planned redesign added new pin placements and moved several of the holes on the front to improve playability and safety. The grand opening was August 12, 2016.
Reserve the Course
To reserve the course for private use or tournaments, please contact the Adams County Regional Park staff at 303.637.8007.
- Adams Hollow course map
- What is disc golf and how to play it
- Review of Adams Hollow with Hole-by-Hole Drone Flyover
- Enter the Adams County Regional Park through the main entrance (Park Blvd.).
- Turn right at the first road, Campground Road, and follow until it ends.
- Park in the parking lot to the left (look for Adams Hollow signs.).
- Proceed on foot on the dirt road past the “Dead End,” sign adjacent to the golf course.
- The course is an 1/8 mile walk down the dirt path.
- Google Maps directions