Vin Inspections are required for any new title or registration transaction that has an out of state ownership document.
Inspections may be obtained at all of our Motor Vehicle Offices for $15.00 between the hours of 8:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M., weather permitting.
Other Agencies that perform Vin Inspections
- Centralized Air Care Colorado emissions inspection stations. List
- Independent emissions inspection stations in both the Enhanced and Basic emissions program areas.
- Licensed diesel emissions inspection stations.
- Some motor vehicle dealerships.
- Some County Clerk and Recorder offices.
- Some law enforcement agencies.