There are three qualifications that our students must meet to enroll in our program:
- Children must be three years of age, and not yet five years of age, by Oct. 1 of the calendar year.
- Families must reside in Adams County.
- Family income must be at or below the Federal Poverty guidelines for their family size.
Foster children, families experiencing homelessness, TANF recipients, and SSI recipients are eligible for the program. We also have over income spaces set aside to serve children with special needs and other circumstances. We encourage all families to give us a call to see if you would qualify for our program.
How To Apply
Please call any of our Head Start locations to complete a pre-application or complete a pre-application here. When you come in to complete a full application please bring the following items.
- Your child's birth certificate
- Proof of your income (W2's, income tax returns, or 3 most recent check stubs)
- Verification of residency (Utility bill, lease, mortgage statement, cable/satellite bill, internet bill)
- Your child's current and complete immunization record, physical exam, insurance card and dental exam.