What We Do
- Perform comprehensive plan review for all new development and redevelopment
- Provide guidance in surface water drainage design, environmental, transportation, and land use development
- Update, maintain, interpret and implement the Adams County Development Manual and related plans, documents, and policies
- Conduct special studies and coordinate and communicate with other departments, governments and agencies undertaking planning and plan implementation
Engineering Submittal Requirements
All submittals made to Engineering Services must contain the following:
- Three copies of the proposed site plan,
- Three copies of all necessary design/construction plans and reports, and
- One copy of the Development Review Engineering Application form completed by the applicant.
Should an Engineering Submittal be required, please address it to the Engineering Services Division, 4430 S. Adams County Parkway.
- Floodplain / FEMA Web Map
An interactive web map focused toward the county’s floodplain areas.
For oil and gas leasing, surface use, easement, surveying, and staging requests on county-owned property, please visit our Centralized Land & Asset Management page.