Senior/Veteran Exemption Applications
Applications for Senior Exemptions and Disabled Exemptions for the 2021 tax year will be accepted after Jan. 1, 2021.
The application must be filed no later than July 1 (Disabled Veteran Exemption) or July 15 (Senior Exemption).
The Senior Citizen Exemption is available to applicants who:
- are at least 65 years of age prior to Jan. 1 of the year of application,
- owned their home for at least 10 consecutive years prior to Jan. 1, and
- occupied it as their primary residence for at least 10 consecutive years prior to Jan. 1.
- The Senior Exemption must be filed no later than July 15.
The Disabled Veteran Exemption is available to property owners who:
- sustained a service-connected disability while serving on active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States,
- were honorably discharged, and
- were rated by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs as one hundred percent "permanent and total" disabled. VA unemployability awards do not meet the requirement for determining an applicant's eligibility.
- owned and occupied the property since Jan. 1 of the current year.
- The Disabled Veteran Exemption must be filed no later than July 1.
Public Data is Available for Download
Public data, from the Assessor’s database, is updated weekly. The data is broken out into three (3) tables and can be linked by PARCELNB:
- Property Improvements
- Property Sales
- Property ValuesNotices of Value 2019
Available GIS layers:
- Parcels with ownership information
- Parcel Linework
- Building Footprints
- Mobile Home Parks
Link: Downloadable GIS Data
We also offer a 'Detailed Property Records Data Dump' broken out into two (2) files (Admin and Appraisal) in a text file format. This dataset is updated twice a year (December and May). For more information about available tables and their fields, please follow the link: Assessor's Data Dump
All real property ownership data, including photos and sketches, is searchable and available to the public on the GIS Interactive Mapping page.
If you have specific questions about the data, please contact the Assessor’s Office at email@example.com