The Adams County Board of Commissioners adopted the Development Standards and Regulations to guide development and protect and promote the public health, safety, and general welfare of the county.
These Development Standards and Regulations are regularly updated to reflect the goals of the Comprehensive Plan, to ensure that they adhere to current case law, and to comply with updated State and Federal regulations.
2021 Text Amendments - Sign Code Phase 4
Upcoming Public Hearings
- Planning Commission - Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Board of County Commissioners - Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Presentation from Aug. 10, 2021:
Sign Code Discussion Points
- On-Premise/Off-Premise Distinction
- Updated Review Timeline
- Large Sign/Billboard Conditional Use
We have hosted the following virtual public outreach meetings.
- 1st virtual meeting (Sign Code – Stakeholder) - Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021, 3-4 p.m.
- 3rd virtual meeting (Sign Code – Public) – Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021, 5-6 p.m.
To view the draft language of the proposed amendments, click on the link below. Comments may be e-mailed to Nick Eagleson at email@example.com.