To ensure public and employee safety, many Adams County offices are closed through at least Sunday, April 19.
Residents and businesses in Adams County may pay their property taxes to the Treasurer and Public Trustee's Office in many ways:
- Online at adcotax.com
- Over the phone – 720.523.6160, #2
- Hand-deliver to a 24-hour voting ballot box at one of these locations:
- Adams County Government Center – 4430 S. Adams County Pkwy., Brighton
- Aurora Motor Vehicle – 3449 N. Chambers Rd., Aurora
- Commerce City Sheriff’s Substation – 4201 E. 72nd Ave., Commerce City
- Adams County Human Services Center – 11860 Pecos St., Westminster
- Westminster Motor Vehicle – 8452 N. Federal Blvd., Westminster
- Strasburg Sheriff’s Substation – 2550 Strasburg Rd., Strasburg
Governor Jared Polis issued Executive Order D 2020 012 that limits evictions, foreclosures, and public utility disconnections for Coloradans affected by COVID-19.