How do I apply for child support services?

If you are currently receiving TANF, you are automatically referred to the child support office. If you are not receiving TANF and would like to receive assistance from the Adams County Child Support Office in establishing paternity, a child support order, a medical support order or enforcement of any of these services, please call the Adams County Child Support Office at 720.523.2600 and ask for a non-TANF application packet. You may also apply online (Colorado Child Support Enforcment Application) or visit our office at 11860 N. Pecos St., Westminster.