Certificates of Occupancy
- Upload all required documentation to the permit through your E - Permit Center account.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a Certificate of Occupancy along with your BDP#
- You will be notified when your Certificate of Occupancy has been completed
What We Do
Our mission is to safeguard public health, safety, and welfare by effectively enforcing the minimum code requirements adopted by the Board of County Commissioners. We strive to provide timely, effective, consistent, and competent plan review and inspections of structures in Adams County while ensuring safety and compliance with the building codes.
- Plan review of construction documents for existing and new structures
- Inspections of new and existing structures
- Inspections of damaged structures from disasters such as fires, floods, wind, and vehicles
1st Floor, Suite W2000B
Brighton, CO 80615 Ph: 720.523.6800