2020 Town Hall Meeting Schedule
- Schooling During COVID-19
- Mental Health
- Physical Well-being
- Dr. Jenna Glover, Children’s Hospital, Director of Psychology Training
- Dr. Bernadette Albanese, Tri-County Health Department, Chief Medical Officer and Medical Epidemiologist
- Samantha Decker, Tri-County Health Department, School Health Policy and Prevention Coordinator & Registered Dietician
- Clay Cunningham, Community Reach Center, Chief Operations Officer
- Chris Gdowski, Adams 12 Five Star Schools, Superintendent
2019 Town Hall Reports
- October 2, 2019 Town Hall: Neighborhood Snapshot Report
- Southeast Neighborhoods: 72nd Ave. to 104th Ave. and Colorado Blvd. to Havana St.
2018 Town Hall Reports
- Eastern Plains Neighborhoods: Behrens Rd.to Hanks Crossing, 88th Ave. to 112th Ave.
- Southwest Corridor Neighborhoods: Sheridan Blvd. to Pecos St., 76th Ave. to 52nd Ave.
- Northeast Neighborhoods: Washington St. to Yosemite St., 136th Ave. to 168th Ave.
- Eastern Corridor Neighborhoods: Quebec St. to Buckley Rd., 112th Ave. to 136th Ave.
2017 Town Hall Reports
- Southeast Neighborhoods: This area includes neighborhoods bordered by 52nd Avenue to the north, I-70 to the south, Penrith Road to the west, and Headlight Road to the east. This includes Bennett and Strasburg.
- North Corridor: This corridor includes neighborhoods bordered by 120th Avenue to the south, 136th Avenue to the north, Zuni Street to the west, and York Street to the east. This includes portions of the cities of Northglenn, Thornton, and Westminster.
- Southern I-25 Corridor: This corridor includes neighborhoods bordered by 84th Avenue, to 64th Avenue, Pecos Street, and York Street.
- Northern I-25 Corridor: The Northern I-25 Corridor area encompasses the communities between 120th Avenue to 104th Avenue and Huron Street to York Street. The Northern I-25 Corridor area includes the cities of Northglenn, Thornton, and Westminster.
- North District 5: The North District 5 area encompasses approximately the communities between 120th Avenue to 168th Avenue and Powhaton Road to Manilla Road. It boarders Brighton to the west, Denver International Airport to the south, and the Bennett and Strasburg communities to its east. This community is an eclectic mix of new development and agricultural lands and businesses.
- Sherrelwood: The Sherrelwood area is roughly bounded by Zuni Street on the west, E. 84th Avenue on the north, I-25 on the east, and 66th/65th Avenue on the south.
- Todd Creek: The Todd Creek area encompasses approximately the area between 136th Avenue to 168th Avenue and roughly Holly Street to Riverdale Road. For this Town Hall, postcards were sent out to 12 neighborhoods located in the area.