Adams County Is Asking Residents to Share Their Housing Experience
Adams County is asking residents to share information about their housing decisions and needs to help with the county housing needs assessment. Adams County receives funding from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and is conducting a study to better understand residents’ housing decisions and experiences living and working in the county and its cities. This survey is an important piece of the research for this housing assessment in gathering information about residents’ experiences, such as:
- What were the primary factors that led you to choose your current housing?
- Do you want to move but are having trouble securing affordable rental housing?
- Are you currently interested in buying a home and face barriers to ownership?
- Do you or a family member with a disability have access to the accessibility features you need in your home?
- If you believe you have faced housing discrimination, do you know where to find information about discrimination?
This important survey will provide detailed information on housing choice and fair housing to public officials. “By taking this survey, our residents can help us shine the light on housing opportunities and challenges in our community, to help us craft sustainable housing solutions,” says Raymond Gonzales, County Manager.
All residents of Adams County are invited to participate. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and is open through Saturday, Feb. 29. Participants can enter a raffle for a $100 Visa gift card upon completion of the survey. Survey responses are kept completely confidential and is not part of any political effort. This survey is being conducted by Root Policy Research, a community consulting firm in Denver.
To take this survey, please visit one of the following links:
If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in this survey, such as taking the survey via phone, or have other questions regarding your participation, please contact Kelsey Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.880.1415. Alternatively, if you are a local stakeholder and would like paper copies of this survey to distribute to community members, please contact Kelsey Clark using the same contact information.