Public Trustee Forms
- Bidder Information Sheet
This form should be completed prior to the time of sale for each individual property on which you may intend to bid. Completion of the form does NOT obligate you to bid. Please be sure the form is accurate and fully completed. This form is subject to revision as necessary.
- Notice of Intent to Cure
If the sale date is continued to a later date, the deadline to file a Notice of Intent to Cure by those parties entitled to cure MAY also be extended.
- Notice of Intent to Redeem
- Release with Production Evidence of Debt (EOD)
- Release without Production Evidence of Debt (EOD)
- Request for Confirmation Deed
Public Trustee Policies & Notices
- Electronic Foreclosure Documents Policy
- How to Bid at the Public Trustee Foreclosure Sale - Revised 02/03/2017
- Policy RE: Assignments of Certificates of Purchase and Certificates of Redemption - Revised 1/31/2013