Are there any special qualifications I must meet in order to apply for a grant?

You must represent a qualified jurisdiction (one of the cities or towns in Adams County or Adams County itself) or obtain sponsorship from one of these entities. Typical sponsored applicants include non-profit organizations, metropolitan districts, and Barr Lake State Park. If you are not sure whether you could apply, please call Regina Elsner at 303.637.8072 to discuss your organization and project.