Adams County plans to reconstruct East 58th Avenue from Washington Street to York Street.
Project consists of:
- Widening/reconstructing to four lanes, add curb gutter, sidewalk, and bike lanes.
- Intersection improvements at East 58th Avenue / Franklin Street.
- Drainage system improvements including water quality features.
- Safety improvements
- Coordination with North Washington Street Water and Sanitation District for the relocation of the facilities within County right of way.
- Design Phase is currently over 80% complete and anticipated to be finished 2nd quarter 2021.
- ROW acquisition is under way and currently 70 percent complete.
- Project is anticipated to be advertised for construction in 3rd quarter 2021 to be completed in 2022.
Adams County Public Works (Russell Nelson, Project Manager)
Email | 720.523.6875