With the rapidly evolving efforts to combat COVID-19’s spread in the state, our communities, county, state and nation are coming together to support working artists, and arts-based businesses. Here is a list of excellent resources – everything from relief and emergency funding to communication and business practices specific to the arts.
Arts-Industry Resource Lists
- Denver Arts & Venues
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Creative Capital
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Grantmakers in the Arts
- Americans for the Arts
- Nonprofit Risk Management Resources
- Bonfils Stanton Foundation Emergency Funding
- Colorado Rural Arts Grant Program
- CERF+ Emergency Relief Grants
- Artist Relief Tree
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts COViD Relief Fund
- Equal Sound Corona Relief Fund
- Actors Fund
- Denver Metro Artist Relief Fund – Application Link
- Denver Metro Artist Relief Fund – Donation Link
- Martha Kate Thomas Fund for Artists
- The Adolph & Esther Gottlieb Emergency Grant
Online Art Experiences
- Google Arts & Culture – A wildly amazing collection of all kinds of things. View the collection on your laptop or desktop, or enjoy the immersive experience on the Google Arts & Culture app, which you can download for free on your smartphone or tablet.
- Watch an artist's livestream.
- From around the world, view museums online while you stay-at-home.
- Enjoy music! Musicians are hosting live virtual shows on Instagram, Facebook, their websites, etc. NPR Live Sessions are a great resource.
- View the incredible things our local cultural organizations are doing online to keep us inspired.