When the owners or officers of a corporation change, a Change in Corporate Structure Application must be completed and submitted. A complete application must include the following items:
- Certificate of Authority (only if a foreign corporation)
- Certificate of Incorporation, a date-stamped Article of Incorporation or - if the corporation has been in existence for at least two years - a Certificate of Good Standing dated within the last two years
- DR 8177 - Limited Liability Company and Corporate Report of Changes Application
- DR 8404-I - Individual History Record Form for each new owner or officer, along with fingerprint cards.
- Fees (see Fee Schedule)
- Financial documents if there is money being invested
- Minutes of the meeting where the changes are reflected