Services for Employers
- Ability to post jobs on the state job seeker database
- Ability to search matching resumes
- Facility use for interviewing, training, and more
- Customized hiring events and advertising
- Sector partnerships – This provides long-term support and is a great way to let schools and workforce centers know what you as a business need, and is a fantastic networking opportunity.
- Resources for employing youth – candidate sourcing and assessments, youth labor laws, youth hiring events
- Additional services for employers of adult job seekers
These are just a few of the services that we offer at no cost to you. The only thing we do require is that if you hire someone using our services that you let us know. This information is vital for us to continue to provide services at no cost and to maintain successful relationships with our employers.
The employer account you create at ConnectingColorado.com allows you to access many of these services.
Opportunities for Employers
Host Work Experiences
Youth work experiences through the Adams County Youth Succeed program allow youth with barriers the opportunity to gain valuable work experience as an employee paid for through federal funding - at no direct cost to you!
Train the adults of tomorrow and help your community.
Learn more about Work Experiences
Host Career Exploration Activities
Businesses and community organizations can provide career exploration activities to help youth get into career pathways. From site tours to job shadowing to business panels, there are a variety of ways that you can assist as an employer and learn more about the benefits of hiring youth.
Learn more about Career Exploration
Workforce Development Board
Join our local Workforce Development Board as a voice for your business and your industry. The Workforce Development Board is a group of community leaders dedicated to workforce development and is mandated by federal legislation to oversee public investments in employment and training programs.
Learn more about the Workforce Development Board
Learn More about the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act provides federal funding for our youth program, Youth Succeed. To learn about the success of the program and work experiences serving youth provided through this program, read the most recent Colorado Annual Report.
You can also learn more about the Adams County Youth Succeed program.