Adams County plans to improve 62nd Parkway and 62nd Avenue corridor between Pecos Street and Washington Street (Project). The overall objectives for this project are to:
- IMPROVE roadway safety, mobility options and drainage facility
- REDUCE long-term operation costs
- REFLECT the County Transportation and Comprehensive Plan and Making Connections/SW Adams County Plan
The Project consists of widening/reconstructing roadway; improving intersections; installing curbs, gutters, sidewalks, ADA ramps, drainage system with water quality features; and implementing landscaping to improve safety, environment, and increase mobility capacity to serve increased growth and economic development.
July 2020 to March 2022 - Design Phase
- Coordination with the Public, Stakeholders and Agencies
- Data Collection
- Public Meetings (3)
- #1 – Thursday, November 5, 2020 from 6-7pm MT via Zoom, Enter Passcode: 062001, Or iPhone one-tap : US: 1.669.900.6833, 9.327.113.8330# or 188.8.131.5282, 9.327.113.8330#, Or Telephone: 1.669.900.6833 or 184.108.40.20682 or 1.346.248.7799 or 1.301.715.8592, Webinar ID: 932 7113 8330.
- #2 – Spring/Summer 2021
- #3 – Fall/Winter 2021
- 30% Design by Feb 2021 (Alternative and Preliminary Concept)
- 60% Design by May 2021
- 100% Design and complete Right-of-Way Acquisition by March 2022
April 2022 to December 2023 – Anticipate Advertisement and Construction
|Huron Intersection looking east||Looking west to Pecos|
|Looking west to Pecos||Washington intersection looking SE|
Note that this project is concurrent with the Broadway and 62nd Avenue drainage improvements project.
Call: Adams County Public Works at 720.523.6875
Email: Stephanie Blochowiak, AICP at firstname.lastname@example.org