Adams County’s mission is to be the most innovative and inclusive county for families and businesses in Colorado. Whether you are a long time resident, new, or just visiting, we hope you feel at home in Adams County. Explore what Adams County has to offer, and if you have any questions, contact our Neighborhood Liaison, Rebecca Zamora.
Adams County Foundation
Vision: Strengthen our community by providing equitable opportunities to all Adams County residents, through our collaborations and support of local non-profits.
Mission: Provide equitable opportunities for all.
- Integrity: We value transparency and accountability in ourselves and our partners, to uphold public trust and our obligations to the community.
- Access: We believe in the right to succeed by ensuring access to opportunity, transportation, shelter, health, food etc., to the residents of Adams County.
- Dignity: All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Equity: Every resident has the opportunity to thrive.
- Innovation: Through innovation we will create a better tomorrow.
- Collaboration: We work better together.
- Inclusion: To serve our community while maintaining dignity and respect of all residents.
Scope: Our working board is made up of seven appointed volunteer residents in Adams County who are passionate about their community and are dedicated to increasing community capacity for supportive programming. The development of this foundation allowed the Board of County Commissioners to develop an efficient and streamlined way for non-profits to access grant funding and develop strategic partnerships. The ACF board members are tasked to identify the current needs and trends in our community and ensure that funding is dispersed to local non-profits. Our Foundation continues its commune mission by engaging philanthropic partners, leveraging funding, fundraising, and investing in successful programming that yields more opportunities for the community in the future. This current strategic plan demonstrates how the current ACF board plans to continue its important work while also setting a course for the future and sustainability of the ACF.
For more information: Contact Rebecca Zamora, Neighborhood Liaison in the County Manager's Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.523.6991.
A History of Adams County
- Anythink Library
- Community Transit Program / A-Lift
- Human Services
- Motor Vehicle
- Neighborhood Services
- Animal Shelter
- Workforce & Business Center
- Sheriff's Office
- Fire Districts
- Water and Sanitation Districts
- Home Value
Meet the Neighbors
Learn more about the different areas at our Neighborhood Hub page.
Want to start a Neighborhood Group? Not sure how to connect with other groups or have additional questions? Connect with our Neighborhood Liaison: Rebecca Zamora, email@example.com, 720.523.6991.
Connect to Your County
- Adams County Sheriff app – iTunes | Google Play
- Adams County Fair app - iTunes | Google Play
- MYGOV APP - iTunes
- Adams County on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Nextdoor app – iTunes | Google Play
- Sustainable Resources: List of sustainable Resources for residents and families.
Adams County Resource Guide: This is a guide to accessing health and human services agencies, programs, and services for individuals and families in Adams County.