The Adams County Veterans Service Office assists Adams County residents who served in the U.S. Armed Forces, widows of Veterans and Veterans dependents to obtain any and all Veterans Administration benefits for which they may be eligible. All services provided by the Adams County Veterans Service Office are free of charge.
Adams County Veterans Service Office provides assistance to Veterans and their dependents for claims including:
- Service-Connected Disability
- Non-service Connected Pension
- Compensation Claims Process
- Survivor Benefits
- Burial Benefits
- VA Health Care Enrollment
- Education Benefits
Please bring the following to all appointments:
- Discharge or separation papers (DD214 or equivalent)
- Service Treatment Records if they are in your possession
- Medical evidence (doctor & hospital reports)
If you have any questions about what documents are needed please feel free to contact our office at 303.227.2107.
County Veteran Service Offices and Veterans Affairs Administration
Live in a county other than Adams? Here's a list of Veteran Service Officers for other counties in Colorado: http://vets.dmva.state.co.us.