YOUR EARNED INCOME CANNOT EXCEED $56,000 TO QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM
The Tax Preparation Program is ONLY available at the Human Services Center
|Adams County Human Services Center
11860 Pecos St.
Lower Level – Suite 1125
Westminster, CO 80234
|Open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
9 a.m.–3 p.m.
January 28 through April 9
** No appointments are available, tax assistance is offered on a first come-first serve, walk-in basis only.
** Please bring the following information with you:
- Social security cards for yourself and any dependents
- A government-issued photo ID
- All W-2s, 1098 and 1099 forms
- Proof of any other income received
- Proof of any deductible expenses
- A copy of last year's tax return