Program Goals & Services
The Quality Assurance Program is primarily responsible for helping improve the Children and Family Services Division's performance through the use of program evaluation and continuous quality improvement to achieve the goals of efficiency, effectiveness and equity in service provision. The Quality Assurance Program's contributions to these goals will be:
- A system of continuous quality improvement
- Coordination of the Children and Family Services Strategic Plan
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive data reporting system
- Promotion and utilization of available data to track process and outcome measures and best practices
- Utilization of program review to assess and improve program outcomes.
For questions concerning the Quality Assurance Program, please contact the Children and Family Services Center at 303.412.8121.