Need to process a title without coming in, or need to get a temporary plate?
We’ve updated our process so you can handle it via secure email!
Processing a title can include, but are not limited to, transactions such as:
- A new purchase
- Purchase of a used vehicle
- Removing lienholder from a title
- Adding a new lien
- Purchase vehicle at end of lease
- Moving to Colorado with your out-of-state title
- Removing or adding a name to your title
- Correcting information on your title
The forms are not savable. Once you’ve identified the correct form, download it (if necessary), fill it in, print it out, sign it, scan it, and email it to MVTitles@adcogov.org with all supporting ownership documents.
- New Resident
- Out-of-State Cash Sale
- Private Party Sale with Colorado Title
- Purchase for Cash from a Colorado Dealer
If you’re unsure of which form you need, reach out to our Motor Vehicle Titles Center at 720.523.6310. Their hours are Tuesday-Friday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. The last call will be taken at 4:30 p.m. In-person visits require an appointment that can be scheduled online or over the phone.