The Community & Economic Development Department will re-open to the public on Tuesday June 2, 2020. Staff will be available at the Government Center to assist customers by appointment only Tuesday - Friday starting at 7:00am until 5:30pm.
- To schedule an appointment please click the SignUpGenius link below.
- You will be required to include your name and email address to schedule an appointment.
- Include the address and/or parcel number as well as a brief description for your visit in the My Comment box to ensure staff is prepared to assist you.
- The day prior to your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email for your appointment that will include instructions for how to proceed when you arrive at the Government Center.
- All visitors to the Government Center will be required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken as they enter the building.
Please call 720-523-6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with the following:
- Assisstance with the E - Permit Center or your E - Permit Center account
- Questions regarding submittal items for applications or resubmittals
- Submitting items for a new application or a resubmittal
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment, please call 720-523-6823.
This division assists with permit needs, licensing, zoning questions, inspection scheduling, code compliance inquiries, stormwater utility payments, reports of graffiti and animal management information.
With Adams County's new E-Permit Center, residents and businesses can handle building permit applications online from any computer or mobile device. This video gives you a step-by-step guide of how the E-Permit Center works.
General Permit Requirements
The fact sheets below include guidance regarding the most frequently asked questions related to permits and zoning. For more detailed information, you may wish to review the Adams County Development Standards and Regulations.
Building Permit Guides