New Pete Mirelez Human Services Center Open Today
The new Pete Mirelez Human Services Center at 11860 Pecos St., Westminster, CO 80234, opened to the public on Monday, Sept. 11. This new 315,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility brings together nearly 800 employees and the more than 500 residents they serve daily.
The following program functions will operate out of the new Human Services Center:
- Adams County Housing Authority
- Adoption Services
- Adult Protection Services
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)
- Child Support Services
- Colorado Works/Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Community Corrections Administration
- Children and Family Services
- Foster Care Administration
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Food Assistance Programs
- Head Start Administration
- Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program and Medical Assistance)
- Investigation and Recovery Services
- Veterans Services Office
- Workforce & Business Center (WBC)
The Aurora Workforce & Business Center and limited workforce program services at the Adams County Government Center will remain at their current locations.
As a result of consolidating our human services agencies, service delivery will be improved through better relationships, collaborative partnerships, and a more integrated service delivery system.