Adams County 2018 Tax Preparation Program
Do you make $56,000 or less and need help preparing your tax return? The Adams County Tax Preparation Program has two locations to better serve you.
Adams County Government Center
4430 South Adams County Pkwy.
West Entrance, Suite W8101
Brighton, CO 80601
Open Wednesday, 9 a.m-3 p.m., January 31-April 11
Adams County Human Services Center
11860 N. Pecos St.
Lower Level, Suite 1125
Westminster, CO 80234
Open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Please bring the following information with you:
- Government issued photo ID
- Social security cards for you and any dependents
- All W-2s, 1098, and 1099 forms
- Proof of any other income received
- Any deductible expenses
- Copy of last year's tax returnHave questions?
Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Lothrop at 720.523.6761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.