Neighborhood Outreach works to increase community equity through community engagement, partnership development, and helping shape policy. We work collaboratively across the region to strengthen neighborhoods, reduce displacement, and expand opportunities and services. We strive to lead and coordinate initiatives related neighborhoods, communities, and quality of life.
A-Lift is a free transportation and paratransit service for residents in Adams County 55-and-older. For more information, contact Rebecca Zamora at email@example.com.
OneAdams was created to help build connections with neighbors from a distance.
Neighborhood Connections is Adams County’s resident engagement platform and encourages residents to live, play, and explore.
Adams County is establishing its neighborhood groups to engage its residents in the improvement and development of their neighborhoods while building their civic capacity. Neighborhood groups will help their neighbors connect through community events and advocate for their neighborhoods.
Adams County Foundation
Vision: Strengthen our community by providing equitable opportunities to all Adams County residents, through our collaborations and support of local non-profits.
Mission: Provide equitable opportunities for all.
- Integrity: We value transparency and accountability in ourselves and our partners, to uphold public trust and our obligations to the community.
- Access: We believe in the right to succeed by ensuring access to opportunity, transportation, shelter, health, food etc., to the residents of Adams County.
- Dignity: All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Equity: Every resident has the opportunity to thrive.
- Innovation: Through innovation we will create a better tomorrow.
- Collaboration: We work better together.
- Inclusion: To serve our community while maintaining dignity and respect of all residents.
Scope: Our working board is made up of seven appointed volunteer residents in Adams County who are passionate about their community and are dedicated to increasing community capacity for supportive programming. The development of this foundation allowed the Board of County Commissioners to develop an efficient and streamlined way for non-profits to access grant funding and develop strategic partnerships. The ACF board members are tasked to identify the current needs and trends in our community and ensure that funding is dispersed to local non-profits. Our Foundation continues its commune mission by engaging philanthropic partners, leveraging funding, fundraising, and investing in successful programming that yields more opportunities for the community in the future. This current strategic plan demonstrates how the current ACF board plans to continue its important work while also setting a course for the future and sustainability of the ACF.
For more information: Contact Rebecca Zamora, Community Safety and Well-Being Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-523-6991.
A History of Adams County
- Anythink Library
- Community Transit Program / A-Lift
- Human Services
- Motor Vehicle
- Neighborhood Services
- Animal Shelter
- Workforce & Business Center
- Sheriff's Office
- Fire Districts
- Water and Sanitation Districts
- Home Value