Construction Inspection Services is responsible for:
- Evaluating and resolving citizen complaints through service requests
- Inspecting construction on all county Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects and development projects, including oil and gas wells, to ensure compliance with approved plans and specifications
- Maintaining testing records and daily progress records and reviewing contractor invoices for work completed and payment
- Moving operations and production equipment
- Providing construction material testing and soil analysis
- Providing on-site inspection of gas and oil well drilling facilities
For questions or more information about construction inspection services, please contact the Construction Inspection Section at 720.523.6965.