Current Planning administers land use reviews of applications such as site plans, subdivisions, rezoning, conditional use permits, special use permits and variances. Some of the applicable standards that are reviewed in this process include zoning, permitted uses, setbacks, height, landscaping, parking and signs.
Below are Application Packets. Included in each packet is the case type checklist of items that are required for submittal, Guide to Development Application Submittal, Development Application and any additional required documents specific to the case.
Land Survey Plats
All Land Survey Plats are recorded by the One Stop Customer Center. All pages must be submitted on 18" x 24" Mylar. The recording charge is $10 per page.
- 2018 Development Services Fee Schedule
- 2018 Traffic Impact Fee Schedule
- Tri-County Health Department Fee Schedule
- US Geological Survey & Soil Conservation District Fee Schedule
- Recording Department Fee Schedule