Service Fees, Deposits & Adoption Policies
The following is a resolution setting forth service fees, deposits and animal adoption policies for the Adams County Animal Control Center (adopted by resolution on March 5, 1997).
- The Adams County Animal Control Center provides personnel and facilities for animal control services within the county
- The current service fee and deposit schedule does not reflect increases in personnel, operating and maintenance expenses that have occurred over the past four years
- It is reasonable to have those citizens who require and receive animal control services continue to pay an appropriate portion of subject expenses
- The current animal adoption policies for the Adams County Animal Control Center do not reflect advances and improvements in animal shelter management procedures developed over the past five years.
- Now, therefore, be it hereby resolved, by the Board of County Commissioners, County of Adams, State of Colorado, that all previous resolutions concerning service fees, deposits and animal adoption policies for Adams County Animal Control Center are hereby repealed and that the service fees, deposits and adoption policies for the Adams County Animal Control Center shall be as set forth below.
- Be it further resolved, that nothing contained herein shall prohibit the Board of County Commissioners from changing the service fees, deposits or animal adoption policies should the Manager of Animal Control recommend such a change.
For questions concerning the above adoption resolution, please contact the Adams County Animal Shelter / Adoption Center at 303.288.3294 or 303.288.3135.