The Community & Economic Development Department will re-open to the public on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. Staff will be available at the Government Center by appointment only Tuesday - Friday 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment please click the SignUpGenius link below.
- You will be required to include your name and email address to schedule an appointment.
- Include the address and/or parcel number as well as a brief description for your visit in the My Comment box to ensure staff is prepared to assist you.
- The day prior to your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email for your appointment that will include instructions for how to proceed when you arrive at the Government Center.
- All visitors to the Government Center will be required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken as they enter the building.
Please call 720.523.6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with the following:
- Assisstance with the E - Permit Center or your E - Permit Center account
- Questions regarding submittal items for applications or resubmittals
- Submitting items for a new application or a resubmittal
**Click here to schedule an appointment for Community & Economic Development ONLY**
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment, please call 720.523.6823.
Please direct all inquiries to the appropriate email address below.
- Building Safety
NEW! Beginning Tuesday, June 23, 2020, Adams County Building Safety Division will transition to a 4-10 schedule for building inspections. Building inspection scheduling will be available Tuesday-Friday, and inspection hours will be 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Electrical inspections will continue to be offered Monday-Friday and inspections will be performed between 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Planning & Zoning
- E-Permit Center
More information about how to submit land use cases and building inspection information can be found on our E-Permit Center website.
The status of your building permit can be found by logging into your E-Permit Center account. Click on the permit number and then click on processing status. If you have any questions, please contact the One Stop Customer Center at 720.523.6800 or email email@example.com.
The Community & Economic Development Department serves Adams County through an integrated and equitable approach to planning and community investment. We partner with neighborhoods, businesses, agencies, and others to bring about positive change for Adams County. Our direct responsibilities include economic development, community development, one-stop development services, land use and development review, building inspection, code enforcement, graffiti abatement, animal management, and the office of emergency management. For more information, please consult the department’s menu.
Using the E-Permit Center, you can apply for, review, pay for, and print out building permits at any time from any computer or mobile device. In addition, residents and developers can use the E-Permit Center to schedule conceptual review meetings to get early input on more complex projects such as subdivisions and rezoning requests.
Need a Permit?
Other permits include:
Adams County Economic Development